HomeUncategorizedThe Only Way To Play All 82 Games In Nba 2k17 My Career Mode On Xbox One
The Only Way To Play All 82 Games In Nba 2k17 My Career Mode On Xbox One
November 29, 2022
This can be incredibly frustrating, especially if you’re trying to complete all of the available objectives in a season. Thankfully, there is a way to get around this issue and play all 82 games in a single season. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Start a new My Career mode and choose your player.
2. When the game starts, immediately pause it and go to the “Options” menu.
3. Select the “Quit to Main Menu” option.
4. Once you’re back at the main menu, select “MyGM/MyLEAGUE”.
5. Start a new MyGM or MyLEAGUE game.
6. When the game starts, immediately pause it and go to the “Options” menu.
7. Select the “Quit to Main Menu” option.
8. Once you’re back at the main menu, select “MyCAREER”.
9. Start a new My Career mode and choose your player.
10. When the game starts, immediately pause it and go to the “Options” menu.
11. Select the “Settings” option.
12. Go to the “Gameplay Settings” tab.
13. Set the “Quarter Length” to 12 minutes.
14. Set the “Fatigue” setting to “On”.
15. Set the “Injuries” setting to “On”.
16. Save your changes and exit the menu.
17. Start playing through your season.
18. When you reach the end of the 41st game, save your game and quit to the main menu.
19. Restart your game and load your saved file.
20. Continue playing through your season.
21. Repeat steps 18-20 until you’ve played all 82 games.
This process may seem a bit tedious, but it’s the only way to play through an entire NBA season in the My Career mode on the Xbox One version of NBA 2K17. So if you’re looking to complete all of the objectives in a season, or if you just want to play through an entire year of NBA action, then this is the method you’ll need to use.
What to do in your first season as a pro
Now that you know how to play all 82 games in NBA 2K17’s My Career mode, it’s time to focus on what you need to do in your first season as a pro. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Complete as many objectives as possible.
The objectives in the My Career mode are your bread and butter. Not only do they help you earn VC (Virtual Currency), but they also unlock new clothes, hairstyles, animations, and more. So try to complete as many objectives as you can in your first season.
2. Focus on improving your player.
There are a lot of different ways to improve your player in NBA 2K17. You can do this by spending VC on attribute upgrades, completing training drills, and more. So take some time to focus on improving your player in your first season.
3. Play with a friend.
One of the best things about NBA 2K17’s My Career mode is that you can play with a friend. This is a great way to get better at the game and earn more VC. So find a friend who also plays NBA 2K17 and see if they want to join you in your My Career mode playthrough.
4. Get to know your teammates.
In order to be successful in NBA 2K17’s My Career mode, you need to know how to use your teammates. This means learning their strengths and weaknesses, and understanding how they play. So take some time to get to know your teammates in your first season.
5. Have fun!
Tips for improving your game
Once you’ve completed your first season in NBA 2K17’s My Career mode, you should have a pretty good understanding of how the game works. But if you’re looking to take your game to the next level, here are a few tips to help you improve:
1. Play against the CPU.
2. Use the practice drills.
3. Use the MyGM mode.
4. Use the MyTEAM mode.
5. Use the MyLEAGUE mode.
6. Get help from a friend.
7. Use YouTube tutorials.
8. Read online guides.
9. Purchase attribute upgrades with VC.
10. Play the game as much as possible.
By following these tips, you should be able to take your game to the next level and become a better player in NBA 2K17’s My Career mode.